Based on art. 13 GDPR, We kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Minister of Development, Labor and Technology with headquarters in Warsaw, Plac Trzech Krzyży 3/5, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 222 500 123, ePUAP box address: / MRPIT / SkrytkaESP while the administrator’s duties are performed by the Director of the Innovation and Industrial Policy Department.
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at MRPiT by sending information to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR, i.e. in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract to which you are a party.
- Your Personal data will be processed in order to register for the conference The future of smart specialization paradigm Lessons learned and way forward on June 30, 2021 and to send a link enabling remote connection to the platform where the conference will be held.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, including until the expiry of the limitation period for the tax obligation of 5 years and not shorter than the period specified in the provisions on archiving, i.e. the Act on the national archival resource and archives (Journal of Laws No. U. of 2020, item 164)
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling.
- Providing data is voluntary. Personal data will be processed in order to register for the conference entitled The future of smart specialization paradigm. Lessons learned and way forward, on June 30, 2021 and in order to send a link enabling remote connection to the platform where the conference will be held.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
– the right to access your data and receive a copy of it in accordance with art. 15 GDPR;
– the right to rectify your data in accordance with art. 16 GDPR.
9. If you become aware of the unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.